Harry

Harry

Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Funday



1. Me, Grammy and Si. My grandma had never met Emma before.
2. Harry and I prepping yesterday for our round.
3. The place I had lunch today, it was GORGEOUS!


4. My friend Mollie's dog Fiona snoozing in the sun.
5. Self portrait of me at the restaurant...no laughing!
6. The view from our lunch table. And escargot on the menu...I was in heaven!






















Nothing happens at the show on Monday. The horses get the day off and so do the humans. I slept in and then ran to Walmart to pick a few things up. Then, I drove to a really pretty spot in a town called Ellenton to meet my grandmother and her husband for lunch. The weather was perfect and lunch was great; we ate outside.

This afternoon I did some laundry, gave Harry a few carrots and then tutored before making my microwave gourmet dinner of ravioli with parmesan. Now I'm trying to stay awake a little while longer so I can get up early for DISNEY tomorrow! I love Disney and have three great teenagers to come with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment