Harry

Harry

Thursday, February 17, 2011

LONG Day!
















1. This was in southern South Carolina, it was pretty.
2. North Carolina
3. The tackiest place ever in North Carolina
4. Emma, sleeping in the backseat. She is a great copilot!


I'm here! Emma's here! We are all unpacked and settled into our room at the Ocala La Quinta hotel. I've even been to the grocery store already. It was a long drive and I'm exhausted but so glad to be here. I went from Maryland through VA, NC, SC, GA and finally to FL. My friend Rachel was also driving to FL today so she and I talked a lot and kept each other company. I also listened to a GREAT book on my ipod so that helped pass the time too. I'm attempting to be creative for dinner: I bought the ziplock steamer bags for the microwave and ravioli...note to self, add water to the bag or you get ravioli that are more like fried ravioli and not soft and squishy :) I was hungry enough to eat them anyway and have learned my lesson!

1 comment:

  1. wait, was that South of the Border? I LOVE PEDRO!

    ReplyDelete