Harry

Harry

Monday, February 14, 2011

I am tired!
















1. That's my shadow, and Harry's. We are standing just inside the track. In the distance you can see the tents where horses are stabled and just on the other side of the track are the turn out paddocks for the horses.
2. Our barn with the ribbons we've won so far. Harry has a few on there :)
3. A perfectly groomed schooling ring first thing in the morning is a beautiful sight. Harry and I made sure to mess that up when we trotted and cantered on it.
4. Harry's pretty little ears as he watched the action...although there wasn't much happening, it was really just us and the birds!


It's 10:45 and I JUST got home. Emma was happy to see me and the laundry has been started. As soon as this load is ready to go in the dryer I am going to bed! Tomorrow we have a Costa Rica meeting at school at 7AM and I know it's going to be hard to get back in the routine for just a few days but I am looking forward to seeing my kids (I hope some of you are reading this)!

This morning I got to the show grounds around 8. Unlike show days it was REALLY quiet. The show is closed on Mondays and not much happens. I took Harry out on a long walk and did a little trot and canter just to stretch his legs. Then, it was tutor time and I put on my "teacher" hat and went to work. The weather was perfect, the sun was shining and it was VERY hard to get motivated to come back to Maryland. I cannot wait to get back to the show on Thursday...and to see my mom and Ron on Friday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment