Harry

Harry

Monday, February 7, 2011


First, a football interlude:

CONGRATS TO MY TEAM, THE FANTABULOUS GREEN BAY PACKERS, SUPERBOWL 45 CHAMPS!!!!!!

And now to our regularly scheduled horsey program. Harry arrived in Florida bright and early on Friday. He had a bath, a roll and a nap followed by a workout. Apparently he was a wee bit "fresh", or hyper. I would be too after 16 hours in the car! Imagine a 4th grader made to stand still for 14 hours...yep, that's my horse!

He's in work in the warm Ocala sun and my trainer sent me a picture from yesterday. It's a phone pic but I was so happy to see him safe and happy! And clean...he hasn't had a bath since October!

1 comment:

  1. he is almost as handsome as his mommy :)and I know he was cheering the pack on yesterday!! I am just glad you shower more than Harry does ;)

    ReplyDelete