Harry

Harry

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Jumpers!




Lots of pictures tonight because our AMAZING barn manager Sheryl took these "family portraits" today at my request. I love them all. It's my mom, her boyfriend Ronnie, Emma and Harry and me. I really love the one where Harry and Emma are "kissing"!






















Well, still no ribbons in the jumpers BUT today was a huge improvement riding-wise for me. I was slow but left all the rails up and Harry and I were really in tune with each other. He tries so hard. He was really happy to see the jumps up a little higher and he jumped them GREAT.

My mom was still here which was so much fun too. Sometimes it's nice to be a little spoiled and have your mom take care of you! Emma continues to enjoy the horse show and is currently passed out on the bed. I would also like to be on my way to sleep but I need to wait another hour and take Emma out once more! I have plenty of grading here with me to keep me busy.

Tomorrow Harry has a day off and I am heading to Sarasota to see my grandmother for lunch.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!! so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Everyone looks cute and neat!! Its soooo cold here! It snowed this morning! So... two hour delay! Yay!
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete