Harry

Harry

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Snow Day = Barn Day

I woke up to exciting news that we had a snow day today! I'm from Wisconsin...a little ice and snow wasn't going to keep me from the barn on a day off with Florida days away...I got in my trusty Civic and drove to the farm...the driveway was a bit dicey but the roads were clear. All the horses were in their stalls because of the ice. I have decided that Harry thinks I have either a) quit my job or b) have a new job where all I get paid to do is torture him. He hasn't had a day off since last Thursday (it's a rough life being a horse who does nothing but eat and poop other than one hour a day of work...at the most). He truly gave me a look today that clearly said: "Go to work woman! I am tired of seeing you here!" Little does he know that he'll have 10 days more in Sunny Florida than me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment